Pre-pack screen is designed to prevent sand and dirt production during well operation. The screen is manufactured using technology of calibrated sand filling in between two screens made of triangular profile wire.
Screens slot size, gravel layer thickness and the diameter of the said particles are customized according to client requirements.
- Used in open holes , semi-concreted collectors with high pressure and plenty of fine impurities removal
- Used for erosion control effect and holding the formation frame from destruction
- Pre-pack filter elements are installed on the perforated pipe conforming to API 5CT,
- GOST 632-80 requirements, etc.
- Wedge wire screen made of stainless steel (304, 316L, etc.)
- The gravel pack: calibrated sand
- The outer screen slot size is determined based on the size of interstratal sand particles; the inner screen slot size is determined based on the gravel pack particle size
- High strength
- Regeneration of the filtering surface by backwash
- Corrosion resistance
- Long service life
- Ensure anti-erosion effect
- Hold the formation from destruction
- Uniform flow distribution across the surface of the screen