Roller centralizers are used for centering and casing cementing in horizontal and directional wells, thus reducing friction and improve boreholes / filters alignment.
- Reduces friction at axial loads (the edges smoothly terminate at the ends of the centralizer)
- Strengthened centralizer design provides greater load resistance
- Lightweight, easy and safe to install and handle
- Not sparks
- More resistant to acidic and alkaline media in comparison with other non-metallic types
- Withstands high operating temperatures