Well screen with frame-core structure
- Completion of Oil&Gas and Water wells: casing, open hole, open hole with gravel pack
- Vertical, obliquely above, horizontal wells
- Ultrahigh strength and rigidity
- Provide laminar flow of filtered fluid through the filter
- Tight slot tolerance (+ / - 15 microns)
- Screen diameter range of 70mm to 1000 mm
- Providing minimum hydraulic resistance
- Easy backwashing
- The triangular profile wire greatly reduces the risk of screen clogging
- Filter elements are made of stainless steel AISI 304, AISI 316, etc
Well screen with frame-core structure are manufactured by the method of spiral winding of profiled wire on the support elements of different cross-section, connected by contact welding at each point of their intersection.
This type of well screens does not have a base tube, while not yielding to the main strength characteristics of well screens with direct winding, it can be installed on a perforated pipe.
The filtration degree is determined by the slot size (from 100 microns to 2000 microns).
Well screen with frame-core structure can be manufactured of different sizes.